Membership of the Retread Manufacturers Association is available to any company directly or indirectly involved with the retreading industry.
There are four categories of member
- Processing Members (Retreading companies based in the UK or Ireland)
- Supplier Members (Companies supplying products or services to the retreading industry)
- Liaison Members (Trade Associations and other non-supplier bodies with an interest in the retreading industry
- Overseas Affiliate Members (Retreaders based outside the UK and Ireland and supplier companies with no direct business in the UK)
Processing members of the RMA are required to meet certain criteria laid down by the Association:
- Prior to acceptance into membership they must agree in principle to a full technical audit of their premises
- They must carry a specified amount of Product Liability Insurance cover.
They must work in accordance with industry standards – ECE Regulation 108 for Passenger Car retreads and ECE Regulation 109 for Commercial Vehicles Retreads
Details of member services and subscription rates together with an application form can be emailed to Teresa Dyson who will be able to assist you further.